Real Estate Documents
Below you will find various documents relating to real property.
On this page, you will learn more about the real estate closing process. You will find information about title and escrow along with other topics relating to real property.
- Common Ways of Holding Title
- The Functions of Escrow
- Understanding Condominium and PUD Ownership
- Understanding Living Trusts
- Understanding Preliminary Reports
- Understanding Preliminary Reports (Spanish)
- Understanding Required Reporting to the IRS
- Understanding Subdivision Public Reports
- Understanding the Language of Real Estate
- Understanding Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Living Trusts
- Understanding Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Living Trusts (Spanish)
- Creative Financing
- Mechanics Liens
- Title Insurance Where does your dollar go
- Understanding Foreclosure
- Understanding Mello Roos
- Understanding Probate
- Understanding Statement of Information
- Understanding Supplemental Property Taxes
- Understanding Title and Closing Costs
- Understanding Title and Closing Costs (Spanish)
- Why do you need Title Insurance
- Why do you need Title Insurance (Spanish)
- How does An Escrow work?
- CLTA Standard Coverage of Policy Comparison
Below you will find web sites for numerous industry-related companies and associations. This section is designed to assist you in gathering more information about real property.
If you are interested in the upcoming title and escrow related training classes we offer, you’ve come to the right place. Our latest schedule is currently being updated.